Hire me if you need a Service designer, Senior UX designer, Product designer, People manager or something else.
I am best placed in a problem-solving role such as Product, UX or Service Design where I can design systems and experiences based on research.
You can depend on me to:
- Lead a team with a focus on developing people and improving culture.
- Explore and understand the problem we are trying to solve.
- Run formal and informal testing sessions to distill raw results it into tangible insights and recommendations.
- Facilitate workshops, 1:1 interviews and team building exercises to arrive at solutions collaboratively.
- Plan and organise people, infrastructure, communication and components.
- Carry a project end to end.
- Shape my input to suit the team.
I’m proud to have played a part in:
- Leading a team to launch the Wilderness Society’s new Life Support brand, website, illustrated merchandise range and celebrity-endorsed campaign video with 2.4 million views.
- Curating scalable product information architecture to meet user and engineering needs in Redbubble’s expanding three-sided marketplace.
- Designing and launching Redbubble’s first iOS app and new-look design system.
- Designing two Metro Trains apps to enable mass organisational change towards digitising internal systems.
- Founding Ain’t no Planet B to inspire 11k loyal followers to live waste free.
Skills & strengths
User experience design, Service design, Account management, Design thinking, Human centred design, Problem solving, Agile processes, Interaction design, Front end development, Visual design, Brand management, People management & Situational leadership.